Constructive Feedback Phrases: 34 Ways to Say Thank You to Employees
Organisations across the globe are waking up to the importance of valuing their employees, recognising and rewarding them well for a job that has been accomplished well. It has been observed that timely appreciation of employees has helped to lower the attrition rates and increase retention. With increased retention rates, companies have seen around 4% growth in the overall profitability every year.
This article attempts to share a few examples thank you which you can use as constructive feedback to encourage and thank your employees for their contribution, hard work, and dedication.
Example Employee Thank You Phrases
- It makes me really proud to have you as a team member. Your contribution towards the success of the project deserves all our support and appreciation. Keep up the good work!
- This thank you note from my end is a small gesture of appreciation for your excellent services. The appreciation for your job is much more than what I could express in this note.
- I am really glad I entrusted you to carry out this challenging work. I feel proud and fortunate to avail your services. Thank you very much for the great output!
- You have created and set really high benchmarks for your peers with you excellent quality work. I highly respect your effort and wish to thank you for the commendable work which you delivered.
- It is great to see that your colleagues hold you in high regard and your manager trusts you! Thank you for being a role model for our department!
- I had always heard that an employee who can inspire his boss as much as his boss inspires him is a perfect employee. You have made the saying true by being my inspiration! So, thank you for that.
- All managers can remain cool and calm if they had efficient and professional employees like you. Thank you!
- If someone can be an epitome of professionalism, it is certainly you. Thank you for projecting your best at work every single day.
- I am indeed thankful to you for the kind of warm kinship that you have given to this team in every possible form! Please maintain this tempo always.
- I can never forget your committed attitude towards work as a team member. It is something which is indeed quite valuable to us.
- I wish to thank you for your immense dedication and support towards the success of this project. Your excellence projected in your deliverables! So thank you for such amazing work!
- Words fail to describe the kind of contribution that you bring to this team. Your actions have always met my expectations. So thank you for that!
- Successful organizations are run and managed by successful entrepreneurs who engage successful employees. Thank you for being a crucial part of this chain of success.
- Thank you for your sincere dedication and efforts in making this project a success. Your sincere service is highly appreciated.
- Thank you for being consistently so committed. Your efforts shall be certainly duly rewarded in due course of time.
- Thank you for carrying your positive attitude to work every single day. The execution and implementation becomes much simpler and easier when team members carry such a positive attitude.
- Thank you for realising the importance of taking ownership and working towards it. It has paved the way towards your own success.
- Thank you for being a role model and setting an example for your colleagues that the pursuit of brilliance is the best way to climb up the organizational ladder in any company.
- Thank you for your excellent support and work. You have really made my life more comfortable by taking away my worries.
- Thank you for your honesty and hard work. We highly appreciate your style of work. Keep it up!
- Thanks for justifying the credentials in your resume with your perseverance, hard work, and loyalty towards the company.
- You are an asset to the company! Thanks for being a trustworthy associate and a source of inspiration for your peers.
- Thanks for being the example of an employee who can assume the role of a leader in the absence of the boss and projecting compliance in his presence.
- Thanks for putting the company’s interests ahead of your own and shouldering responsibility when the situation called for.
- Thanks for treating the team’s issues as your own. You have what it takes to be a future lead in you.
- The world of business relies and thrives on the dedication and commitment of passionate employees like you. Thank you for all your hard work.
- You are our company’s perfect catch and your performance is incomparable. Thank you.
- It makes me wonder whether you are my greatest strength or greatest weakness, because you are just irreplaceable. Thanks.
- You are the employee that every colleague thinks of having around, every intern dreams of becoming, and every manager wishes he had. Thank you.
- Your biggest achievement in this organisation has not just been winning all the contracts, but winning their trust. Thank you and keep it up.
- Your enthusiasm is a skill which cannot be taught and is a personality trait that cannot be learnt. Thank you for being the person you are.
- Your brilliance and excellence have always made for a stellar performance at work. Thanks for bringing so many accolades to our department.
- Thank you for your timely help. It indeed deserves all my appreciation.
- Your professionalism exemplify the company philosophy and your hard work is an example for others how they can augment their careers in this organisation. Thank you!
A lot of organisations constantly face the challenge of finding the appropriate talent despite high unemployment rates. Reports suggest than 60% of workers leave jobs owing to lack of appreciation from managers and supervisors. Investing in employee recognition programs and giving their share of dues can go a long way towards curbing attrition and thereby retaining valuable resources who can contribute towards the overall growth and success of the organisation.